Music: Ice Prince – Excellency ft. DJ Buckz (Prod. By IllKeyz)

Ice Prince – Excellency ft. DJ Buckz (Prod. By IllKeyz) [New Music]

Ice Prince Zamani may now have an administrative career as CEO of his own record label; Super Cool Cat and creative control of the careers of the artistes he signed but he is still the Ice Prince that everybody loves.

In this new single produced by Illkeys. Slightly from his speedy beat cutting delivery and has adopted a more relaxed, dancehall tinged vibe mirroring the reggae-ton/synth-pop inspired, fast tempo beat of the song. Definitely a club banger and dance floor hit.

The single features the goose pimple inducing melisma skills of DJ Buckz

Super Cool Cats just announced the arrival of its Excellency.

DOWNLOAD Ice Prince – Excellency ft. DJ Buckz (Prod. By IllKeyz)

1. Visit Website

February 26, 2018 at 6:05 am

I just want to mention I am just all new to weblog and really loved your web blog. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have superb article content. Appreciate it for revealing your website page.

2. John Deere Diagnostic and Test Manuals

March 1, 2018 at 5:50 pm

Great post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I’ll keep an eye out for more cool tips. – Any given program costs more and takes longer. Attributed to Laws of Computer Programming

3. health fitness tips in urdu

March 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Apple at present has Rhapsody as an application, which is a fantastic start out, but it is already hampered by the inability towards retailer domestically on your iPod, and includes a dismal 64kbps bit selling price. If this changes, then it will relatively negate this comfort for the Zune, nevertheless the Ten songs per month will however be a large plus in Zune Pass’ prefer.

4. fencing sword name

March 5, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Arms down, Apple’s app store wins by way of a mile. It can be a significant variety of all varieties of programs vs a really unhappy range of a handful for Zune. Microsoft includes packages, primarily inside of the realm of game titles, yet I am not certain I would want toward wager upon the future if this component is critical in direction of your self. The iPod is a significantly better choice within that situation.

5. Lavern Berken

March 7, 2018 at 10:41 am

Apple by now is made up of Rhapsody as an app, which is a Terrific begin, still it is previously hampered by way of the lack of ability in the direction of store regionally on your iPod, and is made up of a dismal 64kbps bit price. If this alterations, then it will rather negate this advantage for the Zune, still the 10 audio for each thirty day period will continue to be a huge plus within Zune Pass’ favor.

6. online dating heidelberg germany

March 11, 2018 at 5:20 am

I’ll machines this examine in the direction of 2 types of human beings: present-day Zune home owners who are looking at an up grade, and us residents attempting in the direction of choose concerning a Zune and an iPod. (There are other gamers great importance thinking of out there, which include the Sony Walkman X, still I expect this delivers oneself enough data in the direction of create an knowledgeable determination of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

7. agencja reklamowa gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 4:15 pm

I really like your writing style, superb info , appreciate it for posting : D.

8. tworzenie stron internetowych gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 5:41 am

of course like your website however you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however I’ll certainly come back again.

9. Pozycjonowanie Gorzow Wielkoposki

April 25, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this.

10. REKLAMA GORZOW

April 26, 2018 at 9:27 am

I think this internet site holds some rattling wonderful info for everyone. “Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.” by Napoleon.

11. Tractor Workshop Manuals

April 30, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I intended to compose you one little note to help say thanks over again on the superb tactics you’ve provided in this case. It is quite shockingly open-handed with you to deliver freely all that numerous people could have marketed for an electronic book to help make some profit on their own, chiefly seeing that you could have done it if you decided. Those strategies additionally worked like the great way to understand that someone else have the identical fervor really like my own to know lots more with respect to this condition. I know there are lots of more fun times ahead for many who see your blog post.

12. projektowanie stron

May 2, 2018 at 7:08 pm

You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart. “Until you’ve lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.” by Margaret Mitchell.

13. projektowanie stron gorzow

May 3, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

14. Dickhead

May 5, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Thanks for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great post!

15. agen bola terbaik

May 11, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Involving me and my partner we have owned extra MP3 players around the a long time than I can rely, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the closing number of yrs I’ve fixed down toward a person line of players. Why? For the reason that I was pleased in the direction of discover how well-designed and pleasurable in the direction of employ the service of the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

16. agen bola terbaik

May 15, 2018 at 6:42 am

I am going to tools this critique in the direction of 2 types of americans: latest Zune owners who are thinking about an upgrade, and americans trying in the direction of make your mind up concerning a Zune and an iPod. (There are other avid gamers truly worth contemplating out there, like the Sony Walkman X, yet I hope this gives yourself enough details to deliver an mindful selection of the Zune vs gamers other than the iPod line as very well.)

17. agen bola terbesar

May 16, 2018 at 6:07 pm

This is turning into a bit further subjective, still I substantially like the Zune Market place. The interface is colourful, incorporates even more flair, and some amazing capabilities such as ‘Mixview’ that allow oneself out of the blue check out comparable albums, audio, or other people identical to what you might be listening to. Clicking upon 1 of those will middle upon that solution, and a further mounted of “neighbors” will appear into watch, enabling you towards navigate more than researching through very similar artists, new music, or buyers. Speaking of end users, the Zune “Social” is on top of that suitable enjoyment, enabling you identify other individuals with shared tastes and getting to be pals with them. Your self then can listen towards a playlist crafted based on an amalgamation of what all your good friends are listening toward, which is too fascinating. Individuals fearful with privacy will be relieved toward know on your own can avert the community from observing your person listening practices if by yourself so decide on.

18. Buying A Home

May 17, 2018 at 5:18 pm

I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

19. Home Search

May 18, 2018 at 2:15 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very extensive for me. I am looking ahead on your subsequent post, I¡¦ll try to get the hold of it!

20. Dog Breeds

May 26, 2018 at 2:03 pm

I carry on listening to the newscast lecture about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

21. Living Room Designs

May 27, 2018 at 11:09 am

Keep functioning ,terrific job!

Music

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix) [New Music]

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion - Get It Now (Remix)

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix)

Mavin Records’ diva Tiwa Savage releases the long awaited remix to her single ‘Get It Now’ featuring Omarion.

The song is quite a catch tune and the type that would got the radio stations putting it on repeat .

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix)

Music

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

YAGI Records boss Lil Kesh releases a brand new single titled Apa Mi.

The song Apa Mi was produced by Princeton and it’s an upbeat, groovy and sure to get a part started.

Listen below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD Lil Kesh – Apa Mi [AUDIO]

Music

Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

Sugarboy - Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

G-Worldwide Entertainment’s singer Sugarboy releases a new single christened ‘Chop’.

The new single features Nigeria’s prominent rapper, Ycee, and together they bring on a new sound, new style, and just the right vibe to improve your playlist, as well as serve as a dance tonic.

‘Chop’ is an Afro-fusion record produced by Princeton, which has elements of House and Highlife, blended together in the most syrupy way, Sugarboy layers some of the most romantic lines, describing his love interest. Ycee comes in with extra dynamism on his verse.

This is the record you have been waiting for. Check it out, listen, download and share.

DOWNLOAD Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]