Patoranking Unveils Album Cover Art For “God Over Everything”

Nigerian Dancehall powerhouse Patoranking is definitely not going back in releasing his debut album, God Over Everything #GOE as planned on August 1 2016.

The Alubarika crooner who only yesterday revealed the artwork to his most talked about debut album God Over Everything #GOE sent in the official track list to the awesome body of work #GOE and it is just after the cut.

Album Tracklist

11. Stammerer
12. Love Town
13. Hale Hale
14. Beautiful
15. Daniella Whine ft. Elephant Man & Konshens
16. Ayinde ft. Kwam 1

Stay in touch with Verge24 for updates and news concerning the forth coming album Over Everything #GOE .

1. more info here

February 26, 2018 at 8:15 am

I simply want to say I am newbie to blogs and actually liked your web blog. Likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You absolutely come with incredible article content. With thanks for sharing with us your webpage.

2. Gita Muse

March 7, 2018 at 8:20 am

Hands down, Apple’s application keep wins by a mile. It truly is a significant amount of all forms of programs vs a pretty sad decision of a handful for Zune. Microsoft consists of Ideas, especially in just the realm of online games, but I’m not guaranteed I would need to have to wager upon the long term if this characteristic is crucial in direction of yourself. The iPod is a considerably better option in that case.

3. motor trend

April 5, 2018 at 2:17 pm

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I feel I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely wide for me. I’m having a look ahead to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

4. FIFA Mobile Soccer Hack

April 5, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great post!

5. Government Jobs

April 13, 2018 at 3:52 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

6. Business News

April 15, 2018 at 2:59 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

7. strony internetowe gorzow

April 17, 2018 at 6:02 am

hi!,I really like your writing so much! share we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look forward to see you.

8. pozycjonowanie stron gorzĂłw

April 19, 2018 at 8:29 am

You have observed very interesting details ! ps nice website . “‘Tis a sharp medicine, but it will cure all that ails you. — last words before his beheadding” by Sir Walter Raleigh.

9. pozycjonowanie stron gorzow

April 24, 2018 at 12:21 pm

naturally like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come back again.

10. pozycjonowanie gorzow

May 5, 2018 at 9:27 pm

But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style and design .

11. projektowanie stron

May 6, 2018 at 2:28 am

You are my inspiration , I possess few web logs and rarely run out from to brand.

12. House

May 18, 2018 at 6:53 am

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It¡¦s pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

13. Interior Home Design

May 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

Music

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix) [New Music]

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion - Get It Now (Remix)

Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix)

Mavin Records’ diva Tiwa Savage releases the long awaited remix to her single ‘Get It Now’ featuring Omarion.

The song is quite a catch tune and the type that would got the radio stations putting it on repeat .

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD Tiwa Savage Feat. Omarion – Get It Now (Remix)

Music

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

Lil Kesh – Apa Mi (Prod. by Princeton) [New Music]

YAGI Records boss Lil Kesh releases a brand new single titled Apa Mi.

The song Apa Mi was produced by Princeton and it’s an upbeat, groovy and sure to get a part started.

Listen below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD Lil Kesh – Apa Mi [AUDIO]

Music

Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

Sugarboy - Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]

G-Worldwide Entertainment’s singer Sugarboy releases a new single christened ‘Chop’.

The new single features Nigeria’s prominent rapper, Ycee, and together they bring on a new sound, new style, and just the right vibe to improve your playlist, as well as serve as a dance tonic.

‘Chop’ is an Afro-fusion record produced by Princeton, which has elements of House and Highlife, blended together in the most syrupy way, Sugarboy layers some of the most romantic lines, describing his love interest. Ycee comes in with extra dynamism on his verse.

This is the record you have been waiting for. Check it out, listen, download and share.

DOWNLOAD Sugarboy – Chop Ft. Ycee [New Music]