Connect with us

Published

on

Lady narrates how R. Kelly had Sex with her at 16, & more

Just when the heat of ‘under-age’ sex allegations seems to be cooling off, another lady has come forward reveal how she was abused by pop icon R. Kelly when she was barely 16, then paid her to keep quiet.

The R. Kelly was recently accused of keeping women in an abusive “sex cult.” Claim which he refuted.

According to the latest revelation, Jerhonda Pace was just 15 when she met her idol, R. Kelly.

Married now with 3 children, Jerhonda said she skipped high school every day to attend R. Kelly’s trial on 14 counts of making child pornography.

Lady narrates how R. Kelly had Sex with her at 16, & more

In an interview with Buzzfeed, Jerhonda revealed all the details of her affair with the singer, including a court case and a settlement.

Although she signed a non-disclosure agreement, Jerhonda said she’s risking being sued so she might help others get out of that situation. She said:

If I can speak out and I can help them get out of that situation, that’s what I will do.

I didn’t have anybody to speak up on my behalf when I was going through what I was going through with him.

He’s brainwashed them really bad, and it kind of reminds me of Charles Manson.

I just really hope I can help these women out. Kelly needs to be stopped.

Jerhonda, who described herself as a “super-fan” of R. Kelly, said she’d been listening to him since she was 11. She said:

My family listened to his music, my friends listened to his music, everybody was just in love with the music. WGCI was the biggest supporter — they played him all the time — and it was my favorite radio station.

When R. Kelly was indicted for making child pornography, Jerhonda said her love for him did not fade, as she attended the trial proceedings every day.

Lady narrates how R. Kelly had Sex with her at 16, & more

She said watching the 26-minute, 39-second video prosecutors alleged depicted R. Kelly having sex with a 14-year-old girl, urinating in her mouth, and ordering her to call him “daddy” was disturbing.

She said she thought: “Well, maybe that’s not the girl. If she would have come forward, I think it would have made a huge difference,” defending her idol in her head.

After R. Kelly was acquitted, Jerhonda, the a 15-year-old, spoke to MTV. She told them: “They can’t say he likes little girls. They don’t have proof of that. Because he’s innocent now. He’s free.”

Although the MTV article claims she was 18, public records, birth certificate, and driver’s license confirms Jerhonda was 15.

She admits she lied to the reporter because Cook County sheriff’s officers were not admitting anyone under 18 into the trial.

She met R. Kelly when he was walking into the court building, she said. “He seemed like a cool guy, and he would always speak to me when he saw me.”

She got his autograph, too, which she still has in her possession. She said: “He didn’t have anything to sign, and neither did I, but my friend reached into her pocket and found an old bank slip, so I got his autograph on her bank slip. I laminated that.”

In 2009, a friend and employee of R. Kelly friended her on MySpace. The friend invited her to a party the singer was throwing at his mansion.

She lied to her parents to attend the party, she said, telling them she was going to a friend’s house.

There Jerhonda met R. Kelly, she said, where he called her over to the bar and told her he had noticed her at the trial. She said:

I was a bit nervous. Even though I had already met him at his trial, I was like literally at his house, so it did not feel real. At the time I was still, you know, pretty starstruck, so I was in disbelief.

Jerhonda said she had told R. Kelly she was 19 at the time, in Illinois where 17 is the age of consent.

She said he met her again on June 5, 2009, after sending his employee to pick her up in a black SUV.

“He told me that he wanted me to undress for him [and] walk back and forth like I was modeling,” she said.

The two then had oral sex, she said, after which R. Kelly made his first attempt to ensure that she did not talk about their sexual relationship by having her write out and sign letters stating that she had stolen jewelry and cash from him, and that her parents had set her up to blackmail him.

Four days later, Jerhonda said, R. Kelly gave her an alcoholic drink he called Sex in the Kitchen. The two had sex, Jerhonda losing her virginity, which she said R Kelly found exciting.

She said: “I was drunk, because I wasn’t used to alcohol.”

Over the next 7 months the two have sex consistently, she claimed. R. Kelly also filmed most of the encounters on his iPhone or a video camera on a tripod.

She said: “I had to call him ‘daddy,’ and he would call me ‘baby.’ He wanted me to have two pigtails, and I had to go out and find little schoolgirl outfits.”

On July 17, 2009, she told him she was 16-years-old. “I gave him my state ID,” she said.

R. Kelly told her it was fine, but that she should tell anyone who asked that she was 19, and act like she was 25.

Consistent with what other alleged victim of the singer have said, she too followed rules while she was with him.

She had to dress in baggy clothes, turn over her phone, and ask permission to shower, eat, go to the bathroom, and leave the house.

If she disobeyed, she was mentally and physically abused, she said.

Asked why she complied, Jerhonda said:

At the time, I didn’t know what I liked, honestly. I just knew that I liked his music, so I was pretty much accepting of anything that came with him at the time.

She ended the relationship after she was “choked, slapped and spat on,” after R. Kelly caught her texting a friend, she said.

She met with an attorney afterward, who had reportedly settled many cases with other alleged victims of the singer.

She signed a non-disclosure agreement, and a settlement was reached.

She said she knows she might get sued. But she speaking out was necessary to help others. She said:

I know speaking out against Kelly, Kelly could sue me. But I’m really not worried about it anymore.

I feel like this is a healing process for me, because I’ve been holding this in for so many years, and to see that he always gets away with it, it’s just not right. I’m just going forward with my head held high.

About verGr24.com Latest Celebrity news, Entertainment News Today | Est. 2016 Catch all the Juicy News Headlines on www.verge24.com Follow us Twitter: @TheVerge24 Facebook: @Verge24 Instagram: @Verge24 Email Us: hello@verge24.com

Celebrity News

Yul Edochie Dump DPC for APGA

Published

on

Yul Edochie Dump DPC for APGA

Yul Edochie Dump DPC for APGA

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie who contested in the recently conducted gubernatorial elections in Anambra State under the aegis of the Democratic People’s Congress (DPC)  has now decamped to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

Yul Edochie made the announcement via his Instagram page. He was welcomed into the party by the Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano who congratulated him for being “brave enough” to run for the office of Governor. He captioned the post;

So yesterday my State Governor His Excellency Chief Dr. Willie Obiano (Akpokue Dike) congratulated me for being brave enough to run for Governor at 35yrs old,
for running the race till the end and for being a worthy ambassador to Anambra/Nigerian youths.
He officially welcomed me into the APGA family. (Nkea bu nke anyi).

See the posts and photos below:

Yul Edochie Dump DPC for APGA

See the post below:

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

OAP N6 Attacks M.I, Chocolate City again

Published

on

OAP N6 Attacks M.I, Chocolate City again

OAP N6 Attacks M.I, Chocolate City again

The online beef between M.I Abaga and OAP, N6 seems very far from over the later has reignited the beef once again in a new interview.

N6 have had bad blood with M.I weeks back after he replied MI Abaga’s trackYou rappers should fix up your lives‘.

When discussing with MTV Base about the Hottest naija Tracks of 2017, N6 said that no one from the Chocolate Music Group made the list of hottest song for 2017.
The interview has sparked up a massive debate online with the final episode airing tomorrow to reveal who makes the top ten and of course unveil the number one song of the year in Naija.
Watch the video below.

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Burna Boy Cancels Concert over Robbery Attack on Mr 2kay

Published

on

Ghanaian upcoming artistes Vision DJ & A.I accuses Burna Boy of song jacking

Burna Boy Cancels Concert over Robbery Attack on Mr 2kay

Following the twist and turns of events over Burna Boy‘s alleged involvement in an armed robbery attack on singer Mr 2Kaythe Boshe Nlo singer has suspended his concert billed to hold in Lagos, Nigeria.

Weeks ago, the Lagos State Police Command declared Burna Boy wanted over the robbery attack that took place at the Eko Hotels which had Mr 2kay battered and robbed.

Sequel to Burna Boy been declared wanted by the police, his whereabouts remained unknown and according to the Lagos State Police command, he hasn’t turned himself in.

The organisers of the concert which Burner Boy was supposed to perform at has now postponed event and at the same time released a press statemeny. See the full statement below;

Bavent Street Live, promoters of The Burna Boy Concert Show, scheduled for the 17th Dec. 2017 at the Balmoral Convention centre wish to inform all fans and lovers of Nigeria’s top-most afro-fusion artist, Burna Boy, and our corporate partners and sponsors of a shift in the date of the above scheduled concert.

This is solely due to the recent allegations levelled against Burna Boy, which are as of now, unfounded and are yet to be proven. Burna Boy and his management are working assiduously within the ambits and requirements of the law to clear his name in these investigations.  He therefore needs time to come back and promises an incredible performance for his fans.

For now, he needs the time and space to deal with these allegations, which have arisen at such a crucial and sensitive time when he’s working on his album and his concert.  We ask that we respect the time he needs during this challenging period.  The new date for The Burna Boy Show will be communicated in the near future, (all tickets purchased will remain valid, and however you have the option to receive your full refund from the ticketing partners immediately).  We thank all Burna Boy fans, our great partners and sponsors for your continued love, trust and support.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular