Connect with us

Published

on

8 People accuse Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault;  "He made work environment “toxic,”, employee said

People has continued to come forward as the cloud of sexual accusation against Kevin Spacey continues to thicken.

Eight people who were employees on the set of House of Cards, have come forward to allege sexual assault against actor Kevin Spacey.

According to a former employee, Kevin Spacey made the work environment “toxic,”.

The ex employee claimed Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted him when he was assigned to pick Spacey up from an offsite location and bring him to the “House of Cards” set.

Spacey was driving when he put his hands down the production assistant’s pants, he alleged. “I was in a state of shock,” he said.

“He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there.”

Others has also alleged other cases of sexual harassment.

“He would put his hands on me in weird ways. He would come in and massage my shoulders from behind or put his hands around me or touch my stomach,” a crew member said.

Netflix, responding to the story, said they had been made aware of just 1 incident, reported 5 years ago. They said:

Netflix was just made aware of one incident, five years ago, that we were informed was resolved swiftly.

On Tuesday, in collaboration with MRC, we suspended production, knowing that Kevin Spacey wasn’t scheduled to work until Wednesday.

Netflix is not aware of any other incidents involving Kevin Spacey on-set.

We continue to collaborate with MRC and other production partners to maintain a safe and respectful working environment. We will continue to work with MRC during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the production, and have nothing further to share at this time.

About verGr24.com Latest Celebrity news, Entertainment News Today | Est. 2016 Catch all the Juicy News Headlines on www.verge24.com Follow us Twitter: @TheVerge24 Facebook: @Verge24 Instagram: @Verge24 Email Us: hello@verge24.com

Celebrity News

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

Published

on

It's a Goal!!!: Lionel Messi & wife Antonella Roccuzzo expects third child

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has again proved that he is a sharp shooter after he confirmed the birth of his third child.

The Argentine pulled out of the Barça squad due to face Malaga in La Liga on Saturday due to the big news.

Messi confirmed the arrival of Ciro on Instagram, publishing a photograph of the newborn holding his father’s hand and revealing that everything had gone well.

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

“Welcome, Ciro!” Messi wrote. “Thanks to God, everything went perfectly. Mother and baby are doing really well. We are super happy.”

Barcelona announced that Messi had withdrawn from the game in Andalusia for “personal reasons” and it was later reported in the Catalan press that his wife, Antonella Roccuzzo, had given birth earlier in the day.

Messi and Antonella, who got married last summer in their native Rosario, already had two sons, Thiago, 5, and Mateo, 2.

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

Published

on

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

2017 BBNaija housemate Uriel Oputa seems to have finally found love as she took to her instagram page to share some amazing pictures.

The pictures she shared were some new images from a bridal shoot she took accompanied with a caption that got many asking if Uriel is set to walk down the aisle.

One of the photos which sees Uriel rocking a figure-hugging black dress striking a loved-up pose with a male model saw her writing;

”I am sprung from Lagos to my village and back I can not front, this man has made me laugh � all day my belly hurts, I feel 16 again, he has got me locked from the first sight of him does he know this, this can not be lust, this definitely feels like love ❤ mother i have a man finally can you hear me.”

More photos below;

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

Continue Reading

Celebrity News

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Published

on

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambian immigration authorities on Saturday deported soutry South African dancer Zodwa Wabantu.

The popular erotic dancer was deported because she dances without underwear, the dancer’s promoter said.

Zodwa was billed to perform at an album launch later on Saturday evening, but was sent back when she landed in the morning at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport.

“I can confirm that Zodwa has been deported back to South Africa by the immigration department,” her promoter Lucky Munakampe told AFP, adding no reasons were given for her deportation.

Immigration department officials were not reachable on their phones for comment.

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili told AFP last week that Zodwa would not be allowed to perform in the country.

“Zambia is a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed. We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear,” Sumaili said.

Zambia is a largely conservative country where the majority of people practice Christianity.

Last year the censorship board in neighbouring Zimbabwe barred Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a protest by a local actress.

Following a backlash, censorship authorities later backtracked and allowed Wabantu to perform at a private venue, but she refused to go saying she was afraid.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular