Juliet Ibrahim reacts to Rumoured Secret Wedding

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim and her boo, Icerberg Slim has reacted to their rumoured secret wedding as they took to to their Instagram page to address reports.

See Juliet Ibrahim’s post below;

Wow! @iamicebergslim and I have received so many congratulatory messages and well wishes, we must say the love and support is unbelievable! However, we will like to inform the general public that we are not married yet. When we decide to go down that path together, we will certainly be the ones to let the world, our friends, family, supporters and fans know. The image circulating isn’t a court wedding photograph, it is a leaked behind-the-scenes image which was taken during a photoshoot for a new project, which we will soon unveil to the world. God bless everyone for the love and well wishes. I love you all.

A post shared by Juliet Ibrahim (@julietibrahim) on

See the pic that sparked the rumours below.

Juliet Ibrahim reacts to Rumoured Secret Wedding

1. my web

February 26, 2018 at 11:10 pm

I simply want to tell you that I am beginner to blogging and site-building and absolutely savored your blog. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You definitely have incredible posts. Many thanks for revealing your web-site.

2. John Deere Repair Manuals

February 28, 2018 at 7:40 pm

you are soooo talented on paper. God is truly utilizing you within tremendous ways. You are carrying out a excellent work! It was an excellent weblog!

3. product services job description

March 3, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Apple previously consists of Rhapsody as an app, which is a superb begin, however it is currently hampered as a result of the lack of ability toward shop regionally on your iPod, and is made up of a dismal 64kbps little bit selling price. If this alterations, then it will to some degree negate this ease for the Zune, yet the Ten audio per thirty day period will however be a huge additionally in just Zune Pass’ desire.

4. fencing sword near me

March 3, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Involving me and my husband we have owned further MP3 players previously mentioned the several years than I can depend, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and so on. But, the past pair many years I have solved down toward 1 line of gamers. Why? Mainly because I was happy toward investigate how well-designed and entertaining towards employ the service of the underappreciated (and broadly mocked) Zunes are.

5. surfing videos with music

March 6, 2018 at 2:30 pm

If you’re even now upon the fence: seize your favourite earphones, intellect down in direction of a Least difficult Order and check with to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and view which 1 appears better in direction of yourself, and which interface helps make on your own smile even further. Then you’ll comprehend which is straight for on your own.

6. Sueann Schei

March 7, 2018 at 10:23 am

This is turning out to be a bit extra subjective, however I much like the Zune Industry. The interface is colourful, is made up of excess aptitude, and some interesting attributes which include ‘Mixview’ that make it possible for you abruptly view comparable albums, audio, or other customers comparable in the direction of what you’re listening to. Clicking on one particular of those will centre on that solution, and another fastened of “neighbors” will arrive into watch, enabling by yourself towards navigate in close proximity to studying by comparable artists, songs, or customers. Speaking of buyers, the Zune “Social” is as well outstanding entertaining, permitting yourself identify other individuals with shared preferences and turning into mates with them. Yourself then can listen in direction of a playlist intended based mostly on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is in addition exciting. Those people nervous with privateness will be relieved toward understand you can avert the general public against watching your specific listening behavior if you as a result opt for.

7. Clash Royale Hack

March 10, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

8. online dating germany in english

March 11, 2018 at 10:13 am

The Zune concentrates upon getting a Portable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a game machine. Maybe inside the foreseeable future it’s going to do even greater in people areas, nevertheless for previously it is really a fantastic way towards prepare and hear toward your new music and films, and is with no peer inside of that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its world-wide-web visiting and apps. If individuals stable extra powerful, maybe it is your excellent final decision.

9. FIFA Mobile 18 Soccer Hack

April 14, 2018 at 4:21 am

Thanks for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

10. Business and Finance

April 15, 2018 at 12:20 pm

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

11. tworzenie stron www gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 8:11 am

You have observed very interesting points ! ps decent site. “Become addicted to constant and never-ending self improvement.” by Anthony D’Angelo.

12. tworzenie stron www gorzĂłw

April 17, 2018 at 10:41 pm

I have recently started a site, the information you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

13. Tractor Workshop Manuals

April 18, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?

Celebrity News

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

It's a Goal!!!: Lionel Messi & wife Antonella Roccuzzo expects third child

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has again proved that he is a sharp shooter after he confirmed the birth of his third child.

The Argentine pulled out of the Barça squad due to face Malaga in La Liga on Saturday due to the big news.

Messi confirmed the arrival of Ciro on Instagram, publishing a photograph of the newborn holding his father’s hand and revealing that everything had gone well.

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

“Welcome, Ciro!” Messi wrote. “Thanks to God, everything went perfectly. Mother and baby are doing really well. We are super happy.”

Barcelona announced that Messi had withdrawn from the game in Andalusia for “personal reasons” and it was later reported in the Catalan press that his wife, Antonella Roccuzzo, had given birth earlier in the day.

Messi and Antonella, who got married last summer in their native Rosario, already had two sons, Thiago, 5, and Mateo, 2.

Celebrity News

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

2017 BBNaija housemate Uriel Oputa seems to have finally found love as she took to her instagram page to share some amazing pictures.

The pictures she shared were some new images from a bridal shoot she took accompanied with a caption that got many asking if Uriel is set to walk down the aisle.

One of the photos which sees Uriel rocking a figure-hugging black dress striking a loved-up pose with a male model saw her writing;

”I am sprung from Lagos to my village and back I can not front, this man has made me laugh � all day my belly hurts, I feel 16 again, he has got me locked from the first sight of him does he know this, this can not be lust, this definitely feels like love ❤ mother i have a man finally can you hear me.”

More photos below;

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

Celebrity News

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambian immigration authorities on Saturday deported soutry South African dancer Zodwa Wabantu.

The popular erotic dancer was deported because she dances without underwear, the dancer’s promoter said.

Zodwa was billed to perform at an album launch later on Saturday evening, but was sent back when she landed in the morning at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport.

“I can confirm that Zodwa has been deported back to South Africa by the immigration department,” her promoter Lucky Munakampe told AFP, adding no reasons were given for her deportation.

Immigration department officials were not reachable on their phones for comment.

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili told AFP last week that Zodwa would not be allowed to perform in the country.

“Zambia is a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed. We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear,” Sumaili said.

Zambia is a largely conservative country where the majority of people practice Christianity.

Last year the censorship board in neighbouring Zimbabwe barred Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a protest by a local actress.

Following a backlash, censorship authorities later backtracked and allowed Wabantu to perform at a private venue, but she refused to go saying she was afraid.