Ritualists Arrested in Oyo; Their Confession is Shocking

The Oyo State Police Command arrested and paraded three suspected ritualists in possession of two fresh human heads and legs.

The Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, confirmed that the suspects were arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Command on November 11, following a tip-off by a member of the public.

Odude revealed that the suspects confessed to have severed the body parts from corpses at a Muslim cemetery, in Isale General Area of Ogbomoso.

The suspects identified as Alfa Kareem, 37; Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf told the Police that the quest to become extremely rich quickly led them to get the human parts for money rituals.

According to one of the suspects, Bello:

“We went to Isale General at Ogbomoso to exhume the bodies at about 8p.m. On our way back, two inquisitive boys, who accosted us on the road, demanded to know where the offensive odour was from. “We tried to deceive them, but they were insistent. So we had to run. They caught Kareem before the Police arrested us at our homes.”

When asked what they intended to do with the human parts, Taofeek said:

“We wanted to use the parts for money rituals. If we had succeeded in taking them to our place, we would have dried and burnt them. “After burning the parts, we will grind same to powdery substance and mix some of it with soap to take our bath in the morning and to take pap at night. After we have done this, some weird creatures, who we generally call spirits, will bring the money to us— usually at night.”

1. Xmas 2017 wallpapers

December 12, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Hello, for all time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i love to gain knowledge of
    more and more.

2. Shinchan Whatsapp Video Status

December 15, 2017 at 5:18 am

I enjoy looking through an article that will make men and
    women think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

3. hop over to this website

February 27, 2018 at 3:41 am

I just want to say I am just new to weblog and definitely enjoyed this blog. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your site . You actually have awesome article content. Thanks a bunch for revealing your web-site.

4. product service continuum mcdonalds

March 4, 2018 at 7:43 am

I’ll equipment this study in direction of Two styles of us residents: present Zune homeowners who are contemplating an upgrade, and All those hoping toward make a decision amongst a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players significance taking into consideration out there, such as the Sony Walkman X, however I count on this offers you more than enough data in direction of produce an informed final decision of the Zune vs gamers other than the iPod line as effectively.)

5. real estate news miami

March 6, 2018 at 8:17 am

Fingers down, Apple’s application retailer wins by means of a mile. It is really a large determination of all styles of programs vs a very disappointed conclusion of a handful for Zune. Microsoft contains courses, specially within the realm of video games, yet I’m not certain I’d will need in direction of guess on the upcoming if this portion is vital towards by yourself. The iPod is a a great deal much better option inside that scenario.

6. skiing near me for beginners

March 6, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Apple at the moment includes Rhapsody as an app, which is a outstanding begin, however it is previously hampered via the incapability toward store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps little bit price tag. If this adjustments, then it will rather negate this usefulness for the Zune, but the 10 music for every thirty day period will still be a big moreover inside Zune Pass’ favor.

7. Giovanni Dailey

March 7, 2018 at 6:48 am

Sorry for the massive research, nonetheless I am actually loving the refreshing Zune, and be expecting this, as perfectly as the top quality reviews some other us residents include created, will guidance by yourself come to a decision if it can be the immediately preference for you.

8. HARVEY-JAMES

March 7, 2018 at 9:17 am

Quality blog brings quality monitoring and changes mind of intelects.A small donation you may be interested. http://corneey.com/wm6Zo9

9. Clash Royale Cheats

March 10, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Thanks for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great article!

10. online dating kostenlos weltweit

March 11, 2018 at 7:33 pm

The contemporary Zune browser is amazingly Wonderful, still not as very good as the iPod’s. It is effective properly, however is not as instantaneous as Safari, and incorporates a clunkier interface. If your self sometimes software upon taking the world-wide-web browser which is not an issue, but if you’re designing in direction of examine the world-wide-web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s much larger exhibit and greater browser could be critical.

11. The Sims Mobile Hack

April 9, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great post!

12. School Education

April 13, 2018 at 2:17 pm

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.

13. FIFA Mobile 18 Hack

April 14, 2018 at 2:01 am

14. Business News

April 15, 2018 at 11:52 am

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.

15. pozycjonowanie gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Regards for helping out, superb information.

16. strony internetowe gorzĂłw

April 17, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Absolutely pent subject matter, Really enjoyed studying.

17. Tractor Workshop Manuals

April 18, 2018 at 9:25 am

The when Someone said a weblog, I am hoping it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I really thought youd have some thing intriguing to mention. All I hear is a number of whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy interested in attention.

18. John Deere Repair Manuals

April 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm

dress shops that offer discounts are very common in our place and i always shop at them**