Alter  Plates Records boss Harrysong has lashed out at the Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa allerging that he is neglecting the citizens.

Harrysong launched the attack on at the Governor via a video he shared on his Instagram page with the caption;

Harrysong Blasts Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa

See the video below:

I woke this morning highly infuriated and troubled about how much Nigerian politicians have raped this country without a conscience. Even my state Governor, Sen. IFEANYI OKOWA is worse. Aladja and my community, Ogbe Ijaw have been killing themselves for years and OKOWA is rather playing a businessman than a father and a leader he is meant to be. Come 2019, we need leaders, not politicians.👊

A post shared by KINGMAKER||ALTERPLATE (@iamharrysong) on

1. Nelson Egware

November 30, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Before Harrysong blames Governor Okowa for the crisis between his Ogbe-Ijoh and Aladja community, what role has he played as a role model to talk to their people from killing themselves? He should not sit down and keep blaming the Governor for a crisis that involves two communities.

2. ANSLEM ETOLOR

November 30, 2017 at 1:33 pm

It is funny and laughable for Harry Song to make baseless allegations against the Governor of Delta State who has done everything possible to ensure that their lasting peace in the area. How best does he want the Governor to go about this issue? What role has Harry Song and community leaders from Ogbe Ijaw and Udu done to ensure that our people live in peaceful coexistence whilst placing value on human life. Everybody wants to score cheap political points at any given instance and i don’t believe this is the time for Harry Song to get cheap popularity

3. Lilly Udeze Okolugbo

November 30, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Gov Okowa was in Ogbe Ijaw on 29th of Nov 2017 where he addressed the issue for them to live in peace and harmony, so Harrysong tell UR pple to stop killing their selves because of land dispute and what has UR community leaders done to solve this issue?

4. Wilson Junior

November 30, 2017 at 1:47 pm

It’s laudable, I think Harrysong is doesn’t know any other Song to sing again, he is lonely looking for what to do. Because if not that he suppose to be ashame of himself for him not to be ably to comeout with a unity song that can unite the Communities. Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is Committed in sustaining the Peaceful co-existence amongst Deltans.

5. Edwin Afejuku

November 30, 2017 at 3:42 pm

What role has Harry Song and community leaders from Ogbe Ijaw, Isaba Community and Aladja done to ensure that our people live in peaceful coexistence in the various Community. Gov Okowa administration has tried a lot to ensure Peace reign in the community

6. Comrade Abule Onome Governor

November 30, 2017 at 4:06 pm

If Harrysong is a wise singer he should had use his song to stop the Aladj and Ugbejo communal fight rather lay blame on the state governor. Harrysong should by now that the fight between the community has been long even before governor Okowa become the executive governor of delta state. To me Harrysong should know that the only way to be popular or recognised from where you come from is not by involving a serving governor to the issue of his community crisis rather i will advice Harrysong to sing a good song that would promote him and stop make fool of himself on the cyberspace, this is my candid advice to Mr. Harrysong and his music incapacitated.

7. Peace Collins

November 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm

This is to say that Harry Song is not familiar with the state he callls his. How can you go on social media and start talking what you dont know. If you wanted peace in that community, why did you you do your peace concert in Asaba? You are just looking for a way to make money on social media via per click.
    Governor Okowa is make making sure there’s peace and calmness in Delta State. Please try and emulate the likes of Tuface who always give to their people in time of needs..

8. Jude Bruno Jude

November 30, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Having realised that your own community is involved with another, in a communal clash that is taking the lives of people, what have you as an individual, your community stakeholders or leaders done to put a new end to the ugly incident?
    Inasmuch as you tried to indict the state govt for not showing concern as you said, not recalling the government-security intervention couple of months ago, be also reminded that you share from bulk of the blame.

9. Pingback: URL

18. Pingback: house for sale

19. Pingback: why not try this out

20. Pingback: lowongan sma 2018

21. Pingback: Kuruganti Event Management Company

22. Pay To Write Essays

February 13, 2018 at 4:42 pm

essay writing on newspaper application essays essays college level essay

23. Custom Essay

February 18, 2018 at 5:19 am

critical essays essays do critical essays help with analysis essays

24. Pingback: 먹튀검증

25. Pingback: Innovation Tree Online Marketing Company

26. Essay Help

February 19, 2018 at 9:38 am

history essay conclusion good essay english language essay writing write essays for me

27. Pingback: navigate to these guys

Celebrity News

How a Doctor Killed my Son – Eucharia Anunobi

How a Doctor Killed my Son - Eucharia Anunobi

How a Doctor Killed my Son – Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi has this week made huge revelation about how she lost her son due to a Doctor’s carelessness.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actress explained why she decided to celebrate her son’s posthumous birthday with the motherless babies and why she decided to give some of his personal effects to young inmates at the Special Correctional Centre for the Boys. According to her;

“I have not removed my mourning clothes, neither have I opened my hair since the death of my son. I have only been wearing white since his demise and the reason I have maintained this is because my son was a good boy to me; but he was mistakenly killed by the doctor. My son was not supposed to die.

He was a very wonderful child. I decided to honour him by marking his 16th birthday posthumously the way we normally do. During our birthdays, we usually visited the motherless babies and show them love by donating some clothes and food to them.

This year would not be any different from the previous ones we have celebrated.  I am going to do it the way my son and I had always done it and I would give out some of his personal effects.

Normally, when someone dies, you do not touch their things for about a year. For instance, if a man’s wife dies he is not expected to touch her things or dispose of them till after a year. Initially, I decided to do the same thing but I later changed my mind and that is why I donated some of his things to a government-owned motherless babies’ home and also to the boys at the Special Correctional Centre for the Boys. I am doing this because I am a humanitarian and to let the motherless babies know that we love them.”

Celebrity News

Cee C and I are not Related – Ebuka’s wife ‘Cynthia

Cee C and I are not Related - Ebuka’s wife 'Cynthia

Cee C and I are not Related – Ebuka’s wife ‘Cynthia

Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia has distanced herself from the Big brother Naija housemates Cee C as she claims that they’re in no way related.

There has been reports that Mrs Cynthia Ebuka and Cee C are related maybe because of the striking resemblance, or because she made a post about the house mate on the first day of the show.

This came as a twist to so many people as Ebuka is the presenter of the Big Brother Naija show.

Cynthia has however taken to her Snap to debunk rumors that she is related to Ceec insisting that she is not the elder sister. See her snap below

Celebrity News

Don Jazzy to a Beggar; A Strange Snake ate my Money

Don Jazzy to a Beggar; A Strange Snake ate my Money

Don Jazzy to a Beggar; A Strange Snake ate my Money

Don Jazzy took to his instagram page to share a hilarious conversation between him and  a female fan who begged him for money.

When the lady told him “come and do new year for me naw ‘, Don Jazzy simply told her that ‘I’m sorry no money ma, a strange snake has swallowed it’.

See the  chat below.