2019 Elections: I'll Easily Defeat Buhari - Atiku Abubakar

Former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar in a new interview boasted that he will easily defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 Presidential elections.

According to Atiku, Buhari has become politically weak after squandering the goodwill Nigerians accorded him during the 2015 elections.

In his words;

“I will definitely beat him this time. He has wasted a lot of his massive goodwill,”

Atiku Abubakar made the statement during an interview with Dele Momodu for his column which was published Saturday in The Boss Newspaper he publishes.

Atiku alleged that many associates of President Buhari are furious, but they are silent about their disapproval of the president and are waiting for the right time to strike back.

In his words;

“A lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low,” Mr. Abubakar said. “Our youths are suffering terribly and now they are being sold into slavery.”

“Everyone knows my track record of inviting and attracting a good team and giving them the opportunity to work professionally. Nigerians are tired of leaders who cannot think big and work big,”

Atiku  Abubakar pledged that he would be ready from day one should Nigerians elect him president in 2019.

Atiku became the vice-president from 1999-2007 dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress last week Friday, citing alleged failure by the Buhari administration to improve the quality of life in the country and neglect of the youth in federal cabinet appointment.

The national spokesperson for the APC, Bolaji Abdullahi, while speaking to PREMIUM TIMES by telephone Saturday afternoon rubbished Atiku’s assertion, saying that Buhari would handily beat the former president should he stand for re-election.

“I believe that the reasons Nigerians voted for President Buhari in 2015 are still pertinent. They voted President Buhari because they needed a leader who has integrity, strong on corruption and capable of defeating Boko Haram.”

“If he stands for election in 2019, we believe Nigerians would still vote for him,”

President Buhari has not yet declared his intention to seek re-election although his recent actions and comments have strongly suggested he will.

1. Pingback: Why President Buhari Was Banned From Entering U.S. For 15 Years

2. here

February 26, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I just want to say I’m new to blogging and certainly liked your blog. Most likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You actually come with awesome stories. Bless you for sharing your website page.

3. John Deere Diagnostic and Test Manuals

February 28, 2018 at 10:15 pm

you employ a fantastic weblog here! do you want to have invite posts in this little blog?

4. Rosamond Hickethier

March 7, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Zune and iPod: Highest Those people look at the Zune in the direction of the Touch, nonetheless when observing how slender and surprisingly small and light-weight it is, I look at it to be a in its place distinctive hybrid that combines attributes of the two the Contact and the Nano. It is really unbelievably colorful and magnificent OLED screen is somewhat lesser than the touch screen, nonetheless the player itself feels Extremely a little bit scaled-down and lighter. It weighs regarding 2/3 as a lot, and is substantially lesser in just width and height, although being precisely a hair thicker.

5. Clash Royale Free Gems

March 10, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

6. The Sims Mobile Cheats

April 10, 2018 at 12:42 am

Thanks for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great article!

7. strony internetowe gorzow

April 16, 2018 at 9:09 am

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in internet explorer, could test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good component of folks will leave out your great writing because of this problem.

8. pozycjonowanie stron gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Magnificent site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your effort!

9. Tractor Workshop Manuals

April 24, 2018 at 9:24 pm

I adore your wordpress web template, wherever would you download it from?

10. Pozycjonowanie Gorzów Wielkoposki

April 26, 2018 at 4:16 pm

I gotta favorite this site it seems very useful invaluable

11. tworzenie stron gorzow

April 27, 2018 at 4:10 pm

You are my intake , I have few blogs and infrequently run out from to post .

12. pozycjonowanie stron

May 4, 2018 at 6:28 am

Simply wanna input on few general things, The website style is perfect, the content is really great : D.

13. pozycjonowanie zielona gora

May 4, 2018 at 9:06 pm

you are actually a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity in this topic!

14. John Deere Technical Manuals

May 9, 2018 at 11:19 am

This is a truly awesome admittance. Today coming from msn whilst browsing an identical material. I really had upwards what you were required to go over. Maintain the truly amazing work!