Oyo Pastor Caught with Human Head & Charms paraded

Bus Driver Shot Dead by Policeman at checkpoint in Ekiti

A trigger happy Nigerian police officer has reportedly shot dead a commercial bus driver identified as Mr. Olabode Ojo Segun, at a check point in Oye community, headquarters of Oye Local Government Area of Ekiti State on Tuesday evening.

According to an eyewitness, the driver had refused to drop the usual N50 for the officers on duty, an action got one of the officers infuriated and he then opened fire at the bus as the driver tried to speed away. The bus was said to be travelling from Ikare in Ondo State and the victim hailed from Ikare in Ondo State.

In the witness’ words;

“When the driver Mr Olabode was hit by the bullet, he lost control of the bus and it somersaulted, leaving the passengers therein.

“He was lying dead at the scene while in the confusion, every other person was crawling out of the crashed vehicle, seeking help.”

Confirming the incident, a Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), officer Mr. Mohammed Olowo, said that only the bus driver was shot at by a policeman.

Mr. Alberto Adeyemi, the Public Relations Officer of the Ekiti State, Police Command confirmed the incident and said the officer identified as Corporal Ayodele Famodimu, has been arrested and is already facing departmental orderly room trial.

In the words of Adeyemi;

“When the trial has been concluded, he would be dismissed after which he would be charged to court.”

1. More Help

February 27, 2018 at 1:37 am

I just want to tell you that I’m new to blogging and certainly liked this web page. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your site . You definitely have outstanding articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your web page.

2. health articles fitness nutrition

March 4, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Zune and iPod: Greatest people today review the Zune towards the Contact, yet right after viewing how slim and astonishingly minimal and mild it is, I attempt it towards be a instead special hybrid that brings together qualities of both of those the Touch and the Nano. It truly is exceptionally colourful and attractive OLED screen is somewhat smaller than the touch screen, nevertheless the player itself feels pretty a little bit smaller and lighter. It weighs around 2/3 as substantially, and is significantly scaled-down in just width and height, though currently being basically a hair thicker.

3. Stacey Kuhns

March 8, 2018 at 6:20 am

Apple currently is made up of Rhapsody as an application, which is a suitable get started, however it is now hampered as a result of the incapability in direction of keep locally upon your iPod, and incorporates a dismal 64kbps bit cost. If this improvements, then it will relatively negate this convenience for the Zune, nonetheless the Ten new music for each month will however be a large plus in just Zune Pass’ desire.

4. Clash Royale Free Gems

March 9, 2018 at 6:25 am

Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

5. Clash Royale Cheats

March 10, 2018 at 11:49 pm

6. online dating erstes anschreiben

March 11, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Amongst me and my spouse we’ve owned much more MP3 gamers in excess of the decades than I can depend, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, and many others. But, the remaining handful of years I’ve resolved down towards 1 line of avid gamers. Why? Given that I was joyful towards uncover how well-designed and entertaining in the direction of employ the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

7. FIFA Mobile 18 Hack

April 14, 2018 at 11:33 am

Thank you for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great post!

8. Car Insurance

April 15, 2018 at 1:49 pm

You made some decent points there. I did a search on the issue and found most persons will approve with your website.

9. tworzenie stron internetowych gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 10:38 am

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such magnificent info being shared freely out there.

10. strony internetowe gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 6:42 pm

I have recently started a website, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.” by Paulette Bates Alden.

11. Business Ideas

April 22, 2018 at 6:04 pm

My spouse and i have been quite cheerful when Louis managed to do his basic research by way of the ideas he gained through the web pages. It is now and again perplexing to simply always be handing out ideas that most people might have been trying to sell. And we consider we need you to give thanks to because of that. The most important illustrations you made, the straightforward blog menu, the friendships you will aid to instill – it’s everything wonderful, and it’s assisting our son in addition to the family know that this subject is amusing, which is unbelievably important. Thank you for the whole thing!