OAP N6 Attacks M.I, Chocolate City again

OAP N6 Attacks M.I, Chocolate City again

The online beef between M.I Abaga and OAP, N6 seems very far from over the later has reignited the beef once again in a new interview.

N6 have had bad blood with M.I weeks back after he replied MI Abaga’s trackYou rappers should fix up your lives‘.

When discussing with MTV Base about the Hottest naija Tracks of 2017, N6 said that no one from the Chocolate Music Group made the list of hottest song for 2017.
The interview has sparked up a massive debate online with the final episode airing tomorrow to reveal who makes the top ten and of course unveil the number one song of the year in Naija.
Watch the video below.

Entrepreneur • Independent Recording Artiste • Founder http://verge24.com & Saved to Save Foundation™

1. official statement

February 26, 2018 at 8:30 pm

I simply want to say I am just beginner to blogs and absolutely loved your website. Very likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You amazingly have fantastic article content. Appreciate it for revealing your blog site.

2. John Deere Repair Manuals

February 28, 2018 at 11:46 pm

I’ve already been examinating away some of your tales and it is pretty excellent things. I’ll certainly bookmark your own blog.

3. health and fitness articles pdf

March 4, 2018 at 6:42 am

Amongst me and my husband we have owned much more MP3 players previously mentioned the decades than I can depend, like Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the remaining pair yrs I’ve solved down toward one particular line of gamers. Why? Considering that I was joyful in the direction of find how well-designed and fun in the direction of employ the service of the underappreciated (and extensively mocked) Zunes are.

4. Clash Royale Hack

March 10, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Thank you for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

5. italy free online dating

March 11, 2018 at 9:24 am

The Zune concentrates upon getting a Transportable Media Player. Not a net browser. Not a game machine. Maybe inside the upcoming it will do even superior within these areas, nevertheless for at present it really is a outstanding course in direction of arrange and hear towards your music and videos, and is without peer inside that respect. The iPod’s advantages are its net viewing and apps. If those people solid additional compelling, possibly it is your least complicated decision.

6. projektowanie stron internetowych gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

7. reklama gorzĂłw

April 19, 2018 at 2:25 am

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you a lot and i’m having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

8. John Deere Diagnostic and Test Manuals

April 24, 2018 at 11:59 pm

I think other web site proprietors should take this web site as an model – very clean and magnificent style and design, in addition to the content. You are an expert in this area!

9. pozycjonowanie zielona gora

May 1, 2018 at 10:41 am

I do believe all of the ideas you have offered on your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

10. pozycjonowanie stron gorzow

May 2, 2018 at 1:11 am

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!

11. tworzenie stron

May 5, 2018 at 6:54 am

Someone necessarily help to make significantly posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put up incredible. Wonderful job!

12. agen bola terbaik

May 11, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Apple presently includes Rhapsody as an application, which is a excellent start out, yet it is at the moment hampered as a result of the incapacity to retail store locally upon your iPod, and incorporates a dismal 64kbps bit price. If this changes, then it will relatively negate this convenience for the Zune, nonetheless the 10 new music for every month will still be a large in addition inside of Zune Pass’ favor.

13. agen bola terbesar

May 16, 2018 at 10:36 am

Zune and iPod: Optimum people in america look at the Zune in direction of the Contact, but just after looking at how skinny and surprisingly very little and mild it is, I try it in the direction of be a alternatively distinctive hybrid that combines qualities of both of those the Touch and the Nano. It can be amazingly colourful and lovely OLED show is marginally smaller sized than the contact screen, however the player by itself feels Incredibly a little bit scaled-down and lighter. It weighs regarding 2/3 as significantly, and is drastically more compact within just width and height, When being just a hair thicker.

14. Home And Garden

May 17, 2018 at 11:20 pm

I needed to put you that little observation to give thanks yet again for the incredible suggestions you’ve shown on this page. This has been tremendously open-handed with people like you giving extensively just what a lot of people would have sold for an electronic book to get some dough for themselves, principally now that you could have done it if you decided. Those guidelines also acted as the great way to be aware that most people have a similar dreams like my personal own to know the truth very much more with reference to this problem. I am sure there are a lot more fun sessions in the future for people who see your blog post.

Celebrity News

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

It's a Goal!!!: Lionel Messi & wife Antonella Roccuzzo expects third child

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has again proved that he is a sharp shooter after he confirmed the birth of his third child.

The Argentine pulled out of the Barça squad due to face Malaga in La Liga on Saturday due to the big news.

Messi confirmed the arrival of Ciro on Instagram, publishing a photograph of the newborn holding his father’s hand and revealing that everything had gone well.

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

“Welcome, Ciro!” Messi wrote. “Thanks to God, everything went perfectly. Mother and baby are doing really well. We are super happy.”

Barcelona announced that Messi had withdrawn from the game in Andalusia for “personal reasons” and it was later reported in the Catalan press that his wife, Antonella Roccuzzo, had given birth earlier in the day.

Messi and Antonella, who got married last summer in their native Rosario, already had two sons, Thiago, 5, and Mateo, 2.

Celebrity News

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

2017 BBNaija housemate Uriel Oputa seems to have finally found love as she took to her instagram page to share some amazing pictures.

The pictures she shared were some new images from a bridal shoot she took accompanied with a caption that got many asking if Uriel is set to walk down the aisle.

One of the photos which sees Uriel rocking a figure-hugging black dress striking a loved-up pose with a male model saw her writing;

”I am sprung from Lagos to my village and back I can not front, this man has made me laugh � all day my belly hurts, I feel 16 again, he has got me locked from the first sight of him does he know this, this can not be lust, this definitely feels like love ❤ mother i have a man finally can you hear me.”

More photos below;

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

Celebrity News

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambian immigration authorities on Saturday deported soutry South African dancer Zodwa Wabantu.

The popular erotic dancer was deported because she dances without underwear, the dancer’s promoter said.

Zodwa was billed to perform at an album launch later on Saturday evening, but was sent back when she landed in the morning at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport.

“I can confirm that Zodwa has been deported back to South Africa by the immigration department,” her promoter Lucky Munakampe told AFP, adding no reasons were given for her deportation.

Immigration department officials were not reachable on their phones for comment.

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili told AFP last week that Zodwa would not be allowed to perform in the country.

“Zambia is a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed. We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear,” Sumaili said.

Zambia is a largely conservative country where the majority of people practice Christianity.

Last year the censorship board in neighbouring Zimbabwe barred Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a protest by a local actress.

Following a backlash, censorship authorities later backtracked and allowed Wabantu to perform at a private venue, but she refused to go saying she was afraid.