Aminu Atiku Loses Custody of his Kids to Ex-wife, Fatima Bolori

Aminu Atiku Kidnaps his Own Son after Losing Custody battle Yesterday

In a new twist of event, Aminu Atiku had reportedly snatched his seven year old son Aamir Atiku, after he lost custody of his kids to his ex wife, Unmi Fatima Bolori.

Unmi Fatima Bolori claimed that Aminu, son of former Vice President Abubakar Atiku, snatched Aamir and drove off with him.

Confirming the event, Fatima’s counsel Okoh, said that Aminu “snatched” his son from the mom, locked him in his car before driving off”.

Okoh added that Aminu had refused to return the boy to her client. She said his mother was worried because they were due to catch a flight to her Abuja home today.

Unmi Fatima Bolori, the daughter of Maiduguri businessman Alhaji Bukar Bolori, and Aminu Atiku got married in Ghana in 2007 before they separated in 2011.

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody of his Kids to Ex-wife, Fatima Bolori

Yesterday, Chief Magistrate Ayeye granted Fatima Bolori full custody of the children after Aminu failed to file a response to her application for child custody.

The court also ordered Aminu Atiku to pay Bolori N250, 000 monthly for the upkeep of the children, beginning from this month, January 2018.

1. hop over to this web-site

February 26, 2018 at 4:28 am

I just want to tell you that I am new to blogging and seriously enjoyed you’re web blog. Very likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You certainly have wonderful articles and reviews. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.

2. skiing in innsbruck austria review

March 3, 2018 at 2:34 pm

The Zune concentrates on becoming a Moveable Media Player. Not a website browser. Not a video game machine. Possibly inside the potential it will do even greater within those people areas, however for presently it truly is a excellent route in the direction of prepare and hear towards your songs and films, and is with out peer within that regard. The iPod’s rewards are its world wide web visiting and purposes. If these solid further more compelling, potentially it is your perfect determination.

3. health fitness jobs columbia sc

March 4, 2018 at 1:57 am

Apple already contains Rhapsody as an application, which is a Wonderful commence, but it is previously hampered by means of the inability in direction of retailer domestically on your iPod, and incorporates a dismal 64kbps little bit value. If this variations, then it will rather negate this ease for the Zune, but the 10 music for every thirty day period will nonetheless be a huge plus inside of Zune Pass’ prefer.

4. industrial society and its future pdf

March 6, 2018 at 11:40 am

Sorry for the substantial review, however I’m Quite loving the clean Zune, and expect this, as effectively as the top quality evaluations some other americans have penned, will assistance yourself make your mind up if it is the straight determination for oneself.

5. Clash Royale Cheats

March 9, 2018 at 12:30 am

Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

6. Clash Royale Hack

March 10, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Thank you for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

7. online dating anschreiben beispiel

March 11, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Apple at the moment is made up of Rhapsody as an app, which is a excellent start, but it is presently hampered by means of the lack of ability in direction of shop regionally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps little bit selling price. If this adjustments, then it will relatively negate this comfort for the Zune, nonetheless the Ten tunes for every thirty day period will nonetheless be a massive as well as within just Zune Pass’ want.

8. Ministry Of Education

April 13, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

9. projektowanie stron internetowych gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to make this kind of magnificent informative website.

10. pozycjonowanie stron gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 6:37 pm

I’ve recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “‘Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world.” by George Washington.

11. Pozycjonowanie Gorzow Wielkoposki

April 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

12. John Deere Diagnostic and Test Manuals

April 25, 2018 at 6:50 am

I like the stuff you put in here. Very relevant information. Consider yourself saved.

13. projektowanie stron gorzow

April 28, 2018 at 10:42 pm

What i do not understood is in fact how you’re now not really a lot more well-liked than you may be now. You’re very intelligent. You know therefore significantly in terms of this matter, produced me in my view believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated except it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time handle it up!

14. REKLAMA GORZOW

April 29, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Merely wanna input on few general things, The website design is perfect, the articles is really fantastic : D.

15. pozycjonowanie stron

May 1, 2018 at 8:35 am

Some really great content on this site, appreciate it for contribution.

16. Dating & Relationship

May 4, 2018 at 4:13 am

Keep working ,impressive job!

17. agen bola terbaik

May 11, 2018 at 1:27 pm

The Zune concentrates upon remaining a Moveable Media Player. Not a website browser. Not a recreation machine. Possibly inside the potential it’ll do even better inside all those areas, but for now it can be a Good direction toward set up and listen toward your new music and films, and is without the need of peer within that regard. The iPod’s positive aspects are its web going to and applications. If those people good additional compelling, possibly it is your great choice.

18. Housing Blog

May 18, 2018 at 5:08 am

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

19. Blowjob

May 26, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Thank you for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!