50 Most Influential People; Bloomberg honours Dangote

Forbes: Aliko Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest Man

Billionaire business man Aliko Dangote, has again been named Africa’s richest man with a net worth of $12.2billion.

This is the for the seventh year in a row Dangote is topping the list of Africa’s richest man. He got an increase of $100m from a year earlier.

Only recently he was selected as the only African named in Bloomberg’s world 50 best persons in the year 2017.

Diamond mining heir, Nicky Oppenheimer of South Africa, is named number two on the list of Africa’s richest people with a net worth of $7.7bn. Making a whopping $700m from last year.

A notable change in the Forbes Billionaire List this year is the dropping of some notable Nigerians which includes Globacom Chairman, Mike Adenuga (5th richest man in Africa), with a net worth of $5.8bn, and Folorunsho Alakija (15th Richest in Africa), whose estimated $1.6bn fortune is in oil exploration.

However, two of the 23 listed African billionaires are women (unchanged from 2016) and they are; Isabel dos Santos, the daughter of Angola’s former President, Jose Santos, is worth an estimated $2.7bn, down from $3.2bn in 2016. Her net worth dropped in part due to a lower value for Banco BCI, as its book value plunged in 2016 amid a tough year for the oil-producing country.

Entrepreneur • Independent Recording Artiste • Founder http://verge24.com & Saved to Save Foundation™

1. navigate to this web-site

February 26, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I just want to mention I am beginner to blogs and truly savored your web page. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog . You certainly have outstanding stories. Thanks a bunch for sharing with us your web page.

2. health fitness jobs in nh

March 3, 2018 at 5:03 pm

The Zune concentrates on remaining a Transportable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a match machine. Maybe inside the potential it’s going to do even superior inside of individuals areas, but for now it’s a superior path in direction of arrange and listen towards your songs and films, and is with out peer within that regard. The iPod’s advantages are its world-wide-web browsing and apps. If those people stable further powerful, probably it is your easiest option.

3. fencing sport images

March 6, 2018 at 7:22 am

The Zune concentrates upon being a Transportable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a game machine. Perhaps within just the long term it’ll do even superior inside all those areas, but for currently it truly is a remarkable course towards set up and hear to your audio and flicks, and is with no peer in just that regard. The iPod’s positive aspects are its internet going to and programs. If individuals reliable even more persuasive, probably it is your great selection.

4. Ali Mowdy

March 7, 2018 at 10:53 pm

This is turning out to be a little bit additional subjective, nonetheless I considerably desire the Zune Current market. The interface is vibrant, is made up of extra aptitude, and some interesting attributes including ‘Mixview’ that allow for oneself all of a sudden perspective comparable albums, audio, or other people identical towards what you’re listening to. Clicking on one particular of those will heart on that solution, and another set of “neighbors” will occur into perspective, making it possible for yourself in direction of navigate close to exploring by means of related artists, tunes, or users. Chatting of consumers, the Zune “Social” is also Good pleasurable, allowing on your own uncover other folks with shared preferences and turning out to be buddies with them. Yourself then can pay attention toward a playlist crafted based mostly on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is moreover exciting. These fearful with privateness will be relieved to realize your self can prevent the community in opposition to looking at your particular person listening routines if yourself therefore get.

5. online dating test

March 11, 2018 at 10:49 am

I am going to devices this research in direction of Two styles of humans: current Zune home owners who are taking into consideration an improve, and All those striving to make your mind up among a Zune and an iPod. (There are other avid gamers well worth thinking of out there, which include the Sony Walkman X, still I expect this delivers oneself enough information in the direction of crank out an mindful alternative of the Zune vs gamers other than the iPod line as very well.)

6. car auto

April 5, 2018 at 5:31 pm

I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

7. FIFA Mobile 18 Cheats

April 6, 2018 at 8:30 am

Thank you for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great article!

8. Career Goals

April 13, 2018 at 5:40 pm

I¡¦ve been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to express that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to don¡¦t omit this website and give it a look regularly.

9. Business News

April 15, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

10. reklama sklepowa gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Very interesting topic, regards for putting up.

11. agencja reklamowa gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 8:28 am

Some really good info , Glad I discovered this. “We go where our vision is.” by Joseph Murphy.

12. Ministry of Finance

April 22, 2018 at 9:15 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again