Teenager Kill Mom over Missing Memory Card

Teenager Kill Mom over Missing Memory Card

A teenager identified as Emmanuel was arrested on Monday, Jan 15 and charged with murder  for reportedly beating his own mother to death over a missing phone memory card.

According to reports, Emmanuel asked his mother if she knew where his memory card and she said no but Emmanuel insisted that she was in possession of the card.

When his mother kept insisitng she didnt have it nor know where it was, Emmanule became furious and attcked his own mother with a pestle.

He smashed her head over and over again till she was laying helplessly on the floor. Emmanuel went outside, removed a burning firewood from a nearby fire and repeatedly burned her with it until she died.

Emmanuel was apprehended shortly after the murder and handed to the police.

1. check here

February 26, 2018 at 11:06 pm

I just want to tell you that I am just newbie to weblog and actually enjoyed you’re blog. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You surely have great stories. Kudos for sharing your website page.

2. outdoor recreation ramstein

March 4, 2018 at 12:00 am

This is becoming a little bit further more subjective, yet I significantly prefer the Zune Market place. The interface is colorful, consists of added flair, and some cool options such as ‘Mixview’ that permit oneself abruptly check out related albums, songs, or other consumers identical to what you might be listening to. Clicking upon a person of those will middle on that solution, and one more mounted of “neighbors” will arrive into look at, permitting on your own in direction of navigate over looking into by identical artists, audio, or people. Talking of people, the Zune “Social” is too ideal entertaining, allowing for by yourself come across others with shared preferences and turning into mates with them. By yourself then can listen in the direction of a playlist intended based mostly on an amalgamation of what all your good friends are listening to, which is additionally interesting. Those people anxious with privateness will be relieved toward know oneself can protect against the general public in opposition to looking at your individual listening behavior if oneself hence determine.

3. university college jobs melbourne

March 4, 2018 at 12:25 am

The Zune concentrates on getting a Moveable Media Player. Not a world wide web browser. Not a video game machine. Probably inside of the future it’s going to do even better in just people areas, still for at this time it’s a Great course towards organize and pay attention toward your songs and videos, and is without having peer within that regard. The iPod’s positive aspects are its web viewing and apps. If these reliable extra persuasive, perhaps it is your perfect option.

4. books a million locations

March 5, 2018 at 9:13 pm

The fresh Zune browser is astonishingly optimistic, yet not as Fantastic as the iPod’s. It will work perfectly, nonetheless isn’t as prompt as Safari, and contains a clunkier interface. If your self at times program upon having the internet browser which is not an issue, nonetheless if you might be developing in the direction of read through the internet alot against your PMP then the iPod’s much larger show and superior browser might be crucial.

5. weather in punta cana in august

March 6, 2018 at 9:00 am

I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create such a fantastic informative web site.

6. real estate school miami

March 6, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Apple by now contains Rhapsody as an application, which is a very good commence, but it is by now hampered by means of the incapacity towards retail store domestically upon your iPod, and contains a dismal 64kbps bit price tag. If this variations, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, yet the 10 audio per month will even now be a massive additionally inside Zune Pass’ prefer.

7. blast cube

March 6, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your web site in internet explorer, might check this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge section of folks will pass over your fantastic writing because of this problem.

8. Suzann Quero

March 7, 2018 at 5:46 pm

The fresh Zune browser is incredibly Wonderful, still not as very good as the iPod’s. It operates very well, however isn’t really as immediate as Safari, and incorporates a clunkier interface. If your self at times method on having the world wide web browser that is not an issue, nonetheless if you might be creating to examine the internet alot towards your PMP then the iPod’s larger sized display and superior browser may possibly be considerable.

9. Clash Royale Hack

March 8, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

10. online dating statistics 2016

March 11, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I will devices this examine towards 2 products of americans: existing Zune home owners who are thinking of an update, and americans seeking to determine concerning a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players value taking into consideration out there, including the Sony Walkman X, yet I hope this provides your self plenty of facts in the direction of create an aware selection of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as very well.)

11. automotive industry

April 5, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

12. FIFA Mobile Soccer Hack

April 6, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great article!

13. Career Goals

April 13, 2018 at 6:01 pm

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

14. Car Insurance

April 15, 2018 at 7:05 pm

hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to look you.

15. tworzenie stron www gorzĂłw

April 17, 2018 at 8:28 am

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in web explorer, would test this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big element of other folks will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

16. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site :).