Tunde Bakare: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians [WATCH]

Tunde Bakare: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians [WATCH]

Tunde Bakarethe founder of the Latter Rain Assembly and the Former Vice Presidential candidate to President Buhari has again said that by all standards, President Buhari has failed Nigerians.

Tunde Bakare made the statement when he appeared on Channels TV in his state of the nation broadcast held two weeks ago. In his words;

”No matter how you look at it, thi is not the government we all hoped for. This is not what we thought the government that promised change in the beginning will perform so woefully. Any right thinking Nigerian will agree with that. They could have done better than what they have done so far. They themselves know that”

When he was asked if the Buhari he ran with as a vice presidential candidate in 2011 is the same one he sees ruling now, Bakare said;

”I once did a video, ‘The Buhari I know’, and I meant every word I said in that video. I hope I will not be pushed to do a video of the Buhari I didn’t know”.

When again asked if the Buhari he knew was nepotic, Bakare said;

” I had no reason at the time I ran with him to ever believe he was nepotic. There was no reason because he did say to me he will assembly the best and the brightest from the East, West, North and South of our country to fix the nation. But when I read what Obasanjo wrote, and I saw the list of key appointments made, one would begin to think whether they just put the things on his tabel to sign or is this just what he did deliberately. That is food for thought”.

Watch the video below;

1. navigate to these guys

February 27, 2018 at 3:24 am

I just want to say I am just newbie to blogging and definitely loved you’re website. Most likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You really have amazing stories. Appreciate it for sharing your web page.

2. John Deere Repair Manuals

February 28, 2018 at 11:54 pm

Hello! I’ve been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

3. college vs university difference uk

March 4, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Among me and my husband we have owned far more MP3 players previously mentioned the decades than I can depend, together with Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the previous several many years I’ve fixed down toward a person line of avid gamers. Why? Because I was satisfied in the direction of come across how well-designed and enjoyable to seek the services of the underappreciated (and extensively mocked) Zunes are.

4. books of the bible song chords

March 5, 2018 at 11:57 pm

This is getting to be a bit excess subjective, yet I substantially like the Zune Current market. The interface is colorful, incorporates much more flair, and some amazing options including ‘Mixview’ that make it possible for on your own suddenly view related albums, tunes, or other consumers comparable to what you’re listening in direction of. Clicking on 1 of those will centre upon that item, and yet another fastened of “neighbors” will appear into watch, permitting you toward navigate around studying by way of very similar artists, tunes, or users. Conversing of users, the Zune “Social” is way too perfect pleasurable, allowing on your own locate other folks with shared choices and getting to be pals with them. Your self then can listen towards a playlist developed based mostly upon an amalgamation of what all your close friends are listening in direction of, which is on top of that interesting. Those fearful with privacy will be relieved towards understand by yourself can stop the community versus seeing your particular person listening habits if your self hence pick.

5. fun games for adults online

March 6, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Palms down, Apple’s app keep wins as a result of a mile. It truly is a massive amount of all types of apps vs a really unhappy preference of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has courses, particularly in the realm of online games, but I am not absolutely sure I might want towards wager upon the future if this aspect is important to your self. The iPod is a substantially far better option within that case.

6. India Siegfreid

March 7, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Sorry for the substantial assessment, nevertheless I’m genuinely loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the Great assessments some other people today incorporate penned, will aid on your own determine if it is really the right choice for your self.

7. Clash Royale Hack

March 8, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Thank you for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

8. Clash Royale Hack

March 10, 2018 at 9:12 pm

Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

9. online dating kostenlose

March 11, 2018 at 3:27 am

Zune and iPod: Utmost people in america look at the Zune toward the Contact, nonetheless the moment watching how thin and incredibly low and light-weight it is, I take into account it toward be a rather exclusive hybrid that brings together attributes of both the Contact and the Nano. It truly is Quite colourful and attractive OLED exhibit is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player alone feels Very a little bit scaled-down and lighter. It weighs over 2/3 as considerably, and is noticeably smaller within width and height, When becoming precisely a hair thicker.

10. The Sims Mobile Hack

April 10, 2018 at 2:22 am

11. College Education

April 13, 2018 at 3:03 pm

I haven¡¦t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

12. FIFA Mobile 18 Soccer Hack

April 14, 2018 at 9:04 am

Thank you for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

13. Business News

April 15, 2018 at 1:16 pm

Hello. remarkable job. I did not imagine this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

14. tworzenie stron www gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 9:46 am

Regards for helping out, good information. “The health of nations is more important than the wealth of nations.” by Will Durant.

15. reklama sklepowa gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.