Gov Ibrahim Dankwambo Advices Youths to Shun #BBNaija

Gov Ibrahim Dankwambo Advices Youths to Shun #BBNaija

Ibrahim Dankwambo, the executive Governor of Gombe State has urged Nigerian youth shun the Big Brother Naija.

According to Ibrahim Dankwambo, the TV show Big Brother Naija is not the future instead adviced the youths to endeavor to get their permanent voters card and get ready for the 2019 elections. See his tweet below:

#BigBrotherNaija is good and I commend the ingenuity of our youths but the future is not #BBNaija3, it is in your hands dear Nigerian youths. Go and get your #PVC

See the tweet below:

Gov Ibrahim Dankwambo Advices Youths to Shun #BBNaija

1. additional info

February 26, 2018 at 5:30 am

I simply want to mention I am all new to blogging and absolutely liked this web blog. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your site . You surely have superb stories. Many thanks for sharing with us your website.

2. Tractor Workshop Manuals

March 1, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I discovered your blog internet site on bing and appearance several of your early posts. Preserve up the very good operate. I just now additional the RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading far more on your part down the road!…

3. fantasy football video games

March 4, 2018 at 1:05 pm

I am going to products this assessment in direction of Two models of Those: recent Zune home owners who are looking at an improve, and americans making an attempt toward determine involving a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players really worth thinking about out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I assume this gives yourself plenty of info to produce an conscious option of the Zune vs gamers other than the iPod line as properly.)

4. skiing in switzerland in april

March 5, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Apple at present incorporates Rhapsody as an application, which is a Terrific start off, however it is already hampered by means of the lack of ability in the direction of keep regionally upon your iPod, and contains a dismal 64kbps bit cost. If this modifications, then it will to some degree negate this convenience for the Zune, still the Ten new music per thirty day period will still be a significant plus inside Zune Pass’ favor.

5. fun games to play with kids

March 6, 2018 at 1:55 pm

In between me and my partner we’ve owned even more MP3 gamers over the several years than I can count, like Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etcetera. But, the ultimate few yrs I have settled down toward just one line of gamers. Why? Mainly because I was satisfied toward investigate how well-designed and entertaining toward use the underappreciated (and broadly mocked) Zunes are.

6. Gail Wimbs

March 7, 2018 at 11:56 am

This is having a little bit extra subjective, however I considerably desire the Zune Industry. The interface is colorful, is made up of additional flair, and some cool characteristics like ‘Mixview’ that make it possible for on your own quickly look at equivalent albums, new music, or other buyers comparable towards what you’re listening towards. Clicking on one of people will centre upon that item, and yet another set of “neighbors” will come into opinion, permitting by yourself toward navigate above studying by comparable artists, music, or consumers. Chatting of consumers, the Zune “Social” is as well perfect fun, enabling yourself discover other people with shared choices and starting to be good friends with them. Oneself then can pay attention toward a playlist generated based upon an amalgamation of what all your good friends are listening in the direction of, which is as well thrilling. These anxious with privateness will be relieved toward comprehend on your own can stay clear of the public versus looking at your person listening behaviors if by yourself thus pick out.

7. online dating apps singapore

March 11, 2018 at 12:35 am

The Zune concentrates on getting a Moveable Media Player. Not a world wide web browser. Not a game machine. Quite possibly within the potential it’s going to do even greater in just people areas, still for previously it’s a fantastic course towards set up and listen in direction of your new music and movies, and is devoid of peer inside of that respect. The iPod’s strengths are its world wide web traveling to and programs. If those people good further more powerful, perhaps it is your ideal selection.

8. Clash Royale Cheats

March 11, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Thanks for publishing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great article!

9. Automotive

April 5, 2018 at 3:53 pm

I¡¦ll right away snatch your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

10. FIFA Mobile Soccer Hack

April 6, 2018 at 12:41 am

Thank you for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

11. The Sims Mobile Hack

April 10, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Thank you for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Twitter. Thanks again for a great post!

12. Government Jobs

April 13, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

13. pozycjonowanie gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 4:09 pm

As soon as I noticed this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

14. tworzenie stron www gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 5:35 am

Thankyou for helping out, great info .