WATCH: Tonto Dikeh Slapping Churchill, Her Husband

Tonto Dikeh: Churchill was Married to Someone else all the while we Were Together

The drama between Tonto Dikeh and her embattled ex-husband, Oladunni Churchill has again made the news as the actress has revealed that Churchill was married to someone else all through the time they were together.

The Nollywood actress and mother of one made the disclosure in an interview with the Saturday Sun where she also talked about her career.

Asked if she still interacts with her husband and allow him to play a major role in the life of their son, Tonto Dikeh revealed that they just ended a child custody case in court which she wouldn’t like to talk about. In her words;

“Recently, we just ended a court case which I did not publicise because I respect my son so much, anything that concerns my son I try as much as possible to keep it on the wraps. We just finished a custody battle case and a child support case.

“If you want to talk about me and my ex-husband that’s different but I will not even glorify that because he’s eating off my energy and my stardom and I don’t want that anymore. I don’t even think I was ever married because he was married to someone else while I was married to him,”

Even though Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Churchill Oladunni might no longer be in good terms the two set aside their differences last week when their son celebrated his birthday. Churchill Oladunni showed up at King’s school to celebrate his son’s birthday and he even took pictures with Tonto Dikeh. Among those present at the birthday party were close friends and classmates of the celebrant, King.

It would be recalled that Oladunni Churchill had filed a suit in January 2018 against Tonto Dikeh at the family court stopping his son, King from featuring in her reality show. In his application, Churchill Oladunni wants to protect his son’s image and which he feels is being exploited for financial gains

1. useful source

February 27, 2018 at 12:17 am

I just want to tell you that I am just all new to blogs and certainly enjoyed you’re blog site. Likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You surely have very good writings. Thank you for sharing your website page.

2. John Deere Repair Manuals

February 28, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Kudos!

3. Apple previously contains Rhapsody as an app, which is a excellent begin, but it is presently hampered through the inability in the direction of shop locally upon your iPod, and consists of a dismal 64kbps bit cost. If this variations, then it will fairly negate this comfort for the Zune, yet the Ten audio for every month will continue to be a substantial furthermore inside Zune Pass’ choose.

4. ecommerce product management services

March 4, 2018 at 11:31 am

Arms down, Apple’s application keep wins via a mile. It is really a huge amount of all styles of programs vs a pretty not happy determination of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has courses, specifically within the realm of game titles, still I am not of course I might require to guess on the long term if this element is sizeable towards you. The iPod is a a great deal better determination inside that situation.

5. surfin bird family guy

March 6, 2018 at 2:52 am

If you are nonetheless on the fence: grab your favourite earphones, brain down to a Least complicated Get and ask toward plug them into a Zune then an iPod and check out which a person seems far better to oneself, and which interface helps make oneself smile additional. Then you are going to understand which is immediately for on your own.

6. industrial revolution britain

March 6, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Zune and iPod: Optimum humans compare the Zune in the direction of the Touch, yet at the time watching how slender and remarkably very low and mild it is, I acquire it towards be a instead one of a kind hybrid that combines traits of both equally the Touch and the Nano. It is Pretty colorful and beautiful OLED screen is somewhat more compact than the contact screen, yet the player alone feels Incredibly a bit smaller sized and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as substantially, and is drastically more compact within width and peak, even though staying exactly a hair thicker.

7. Maragret Hutyra

March 7, 2018 at 10:23 pm

If you happen to be even now upon the fence: seize your favourite earphones, brain down in the direction of a Best Obtain and talk to toward plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which 1 appears much better in the direction of yourself, and which interface creates on your own smile even further. Then you’ll comprehend which is immediately for yourself.

8. Clash Royale Cheats

March 8, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Thank you for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

9. Clash Royale Hack

March 10, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment. I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook. Thanks again for a great post!

10. online dating stuttgart germany

March 11, 2018 at 10:20 am

Sorry for the significant critique, nevertheless I am fairly loving the fresh new Zune, and assume this, as perfectly as the superior reviews some other folks consist of penned, will support oneself decide if it can be the immediately conclusion for you.

11. Government Jobs

April 13, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

12. Business News

April 15, 2018 at 1:00 pm

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

13. strony internetowe gorzĂłw

April 16, 2018 at 9:18 am

I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for posting. “Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after.” by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

14. tworzenie stron gorzĂłw

April 18, 2018 at 5:18 pm

Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was searching for! “The only gift is a portion of thyself.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

15. Ministry of Finance

April 22, 2018 at 5:32 pm

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

16. Pozycjonowanie Gorzow Wielkoposki

April 26, 2018 at 3:20 am

Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.

17. pozycjonowanie gorzow

April 26, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Fantastic web site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your effort!

Celebrity News

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

It's a Goal!!!: Lionel Messi & wife Antonella Roccuzzo expects third child

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has again proved that he is a sharp shooter after he confirmed the birth of his third child.

The Argentine pulled out of the Barça squad due to face Malaga in La Liga on Saturday due to the big news.

Messi confirmed the arrival of Ciro on Instagram, publishing a photograph of the newborn holding his father’s hand and revealing that everything had gone well.

Lionel Messi welcomes Baby #3

“Welcome, Ciro!” Messi wrote. “Thanks to God, everything went perfectly. Mother and baby are doing really well. We are super happy.”

Barcelona announced that Messi had withdrawn from the game in Andalusia for “personal reasons” and it was later reported in the Catalan press that his wife, Antonella Roccuzzo, had given birth earlier in the day.

Messi and Antonella, who got married last summer in their native Rosario, already had two sons, Thiago, 5, and Mateo, 2.

Celebrity News

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

2017 BBNaija housemate Uriel Oputa seems to have finally found love as she took to her instagram page to share some amazing pictures.

The pictures she shared were some new images from a bridal shoot she took accompanied with a caption that got many asking if Uriel is set to walk down the aisle.

One of the photos which sees Uriel rocking a figure-hugging black dress striking a loved-up pose with a male model saw her writing;

”I am sprung from Lagos to my village and back I can not front, this man has made me laugh � all day my belly hurts, I feel 16 again, he has got me locked from the first sight of him does he know this, this can not be lust, this definitely feels like love ❤ mother i have a man finally can you hear me.”

More photos below;

I feel 16 again; Uriel Oputa unveils the Mystery Man

Celebrity News

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambian immigration authorities on Saturday deported soutry South African dancer Zodwa Wabantu.

The popular erotic dancer was deported because she dances without underwear, the dancer’s promoter said.

Zodwa was billed to perform at an album launch later on Saturday evening, but was sent back when she landed in the morning at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport.

“I can confirm that Zodwa has been deported back to South Africa by the immigration department,” her promoter Lucky Munakampe told AFP, adding no reasons were given for her deportation.

Immigration department officials were not reachable on their phones for comment.

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu for not Putting on Her Panties

Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili told AFP last week that Zodwa would not be allowed to perform in the country.

“Zambia is a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed. We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear,” Sumaili said.

Zambia is a largely conservative country where the majority of people practice Christianity.

Last year the censorship board in neighbouring Zimbabwe barred Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a protest by a local actress.

Following a backlash, censorship authorities later backtracked and allowed Wabantu to perform at a private venue, but she refused to go saying she was afraid.