Nokia 7 Plus Sold Out In 5 Minutes In China

Nokia 7 Plus Sold Out In 5 Minutes In China

The first batch of Nokia 7 Plus  releases in China has reportedly sold out in 5 minutes. Can I imagine ?

As soon as the virtual shop doors opened at 10:07am, it took only 5 minutes for all available units of the new Nokia phone to be sold out.

The phone sold for CNY 2,300 for the 4GB/64GB version and CNY 2,500 for the 6GB/64GB version (that’s €239 and €318 respectively).

There will be another batch available in about a week – on March 15 at 10:07am. Chances are that the new batch will be gone just as quickly. Of course, neither HMD nor the stores will say how many phones are in a batch.

As for people not in China, we’ll have to wait until April. The Nokia 7 plus is set to cost €400 in Europe (and it doesn’t look like the Old Continent will get the 6GB RAM version).

1. furtdso linopv

May 28, 2018 at 4:08 pm

What i don’t realize is actually how you’re not actually much more well-liked than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

2. furtdsolinopv

June 6, 2018 at 7:40 am

Very interesting subject, regards for putting up. “I am convinced that life in a physical body is meant to be an ecstatic experience.” by Shakti Gawain.

3. furtdso linopv

June 6, 2018 at 12:35 pm

I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

4. Join ICO Now! BTC & ETH accepted!

June 11, 2018 at 6:41 am

I am glad to be a visitant of this sodding web blog! , appreciate it for this rare info ! .

5. Join ICO Now! BTC & ETH accepted!

June 11, 2018 at 11:19 am

Regards for this post, I am a big fan of this site would like to proceed updated.

6. What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.

7. You are my breathing in, I have few web logs and sometimes run out from to post .

8. como seduzir

June 13, 2018 at 7:28 pm

I am always invstigating online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you!

9. criar expectativas

June 13, 2018 at 10:17 pm

That is the best blog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You realize a lot its almost laborious to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!

10. empreender

June 14, 2018 at 12:26 am

This blog is definitely rather handy since I’m at the moment creating an internet floral website – although I am only starting out therefore it’s really fairly small, nothing like this site. Can link to a few of the posts here as they are quite. Thanks much. Zoey Olsen

11. Video lock

June 17, 2018 at 3:19 pm

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you

12. seo9

June 17, 2018 at 4:13 pm

I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a excellent informative website.

13. tham xop lot san 60x60

June 17, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this internet site would like to keep updated.

14. giay xop

June 18, 2018 at 12:02 am

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up.

15. giay xop bitis

June 18, 2018 at 2:52 am

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

16. bao bi giay carton

June 18, 2018 at 6:50 am

Throughout the great scheme of things you actually secure an A for effort and hard work. Exactly where you misplaced me personally was in all the facts. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be much more correct here. Having said that, allow me inform you just what exactly did do the job. The text is definitely highly engaging and this is most likely why I am taking an effort to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, whilst I can easily notice the jumps in reason you make, I am not confident of just how you seem to unite your points that help to make your final result. For right now I will yield to your point however hope in the near future you actually connect the facts much better.

17. bep gas cong nghiep

June 18, 2018 at 7:43 am

I have been browsing online more than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before. “When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.” by Milan Kundera.

18. quat cap gio

June 18, 2018 at 10:38 am

Very interesting topic, thanks for putting up.

19. ghe luoi van phong

June 18, 2018 at 11:36 am

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to “return the favor”.I am attempting to to find issues to improve my site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

20. ghe luoi doc sach

June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it.

21. tri mun gian mach

June 18, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Dead written subject material, appreciate it for selective information. “The bravest thing you can do when you are not brave is to profess courage and act accordingly.” by Corra Harris.

News

Donald Trump Agrees to meet Kim Jong Un

Donald Trump Agrees to meet Kim Jong Un

Donald Trump Agrees to meet Kim Jong Un

The United States President Donald Trump has agreed to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the White House announced, setting the scene for a historic, unprecedented encounter.

The meeting, which would be the first between a sitting US president and a North Korean leader, will happen by May, according to South Korea’s national security adviser, Chung Eui-yong, who delivered the invitation to Trump after a visit by his delegation to Pyongyang earlier this week.
The stunning announcement is the culmination of a diplomatic whirlwind that began with the invitation of a North Korean delegation to the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. Trump’s decision to meet Kim, after a year in which the two have repeatedly traded insults, is a remarkable breakthrough — albeit one with uncertain consequences.

The South Korean delegation, which landed in Washington, D.C. for a debriefing Thursday on the North-South talks, was careful to praise Trump’s influence over the developments. Chung said the US President’s “leadership” and his administration’s pressure on the North Korean regime had “brought us to this juncture.”

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump “greatly appreciates the nice words” of the delegation and South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
“He will accept the invitation to meet with Kim Jong Un at a place and time to be determined. We look forward to the denuclearization of North Korea. In the meantime, all sanctions and maximum pressure must remain.”

There are many details to be ironed out before the meeting could take place, including the location. The Panmunjom truce village in the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), one possible venue, hosted meetings between North and South Korea in the run-up to the Winter Olympics.

News

King Mohammed VI of Morocco undergoes Successful Heart Surgery in France

King Mohammed VI of Morocco undergoes Successful Heart Surgery in France

King Mohammed VI of Morocco undergoes Successful Heart Surgery in France

King Mohammed VI of Morocco yesterday underwent a successful heart surgery in France, state news agency MAP reports.

The 54-year old monarch was treated at a Ambroise Paré Clinic in Paris after he had been diagnosed with an “atrial flutter”. The surgery normalised the heart rhythm, and the king would be able to resume his duties without any restrictions.

The photo of King Mohammed VI on the hospital bed, surrounded by relations has since leaked on the internet. A full statement from MAP read:

“HM the king had on Saturday 20th January 2018 a heart rhythm disorder. The doctors of HM the King said that medical examinations carried out for this purpose revealed an atrial flutter. The ablation by radio frequency of this arrhythmia, performed today at the Ambroise Paré clinic in Paris, allowed the normalization of the heart rhythm. At the end of a rest period as prescribed by his treating physicians, HM the King will resume his normal activities without any restriction.”

King Mohammed VI of Morocco undergoes Successful Heart Surgery in France

Statement by the medical team composed of: Dr Abdelaziz Maouni, Dr Olivier Thomas, Dr Sébastien Bloc, Dr Olivier Dubourg, Dr Ali Chaib, Dr Lahcen Belyamani. The king, who heads the Muslim world’s longest-serving dynasty, took office in 1999 after his father, Hassan II, died of a heart attack.

The political and social stability of Morocco is closely watched by Western governments as it is the only country in North Africa where jihadist groups have failed to gain a foothold, and is an important partner against Islamist militancy in terms of intelligence-sharing.

The kingdom has escaped mass uprisings such as in Egypt, Libya or other Arab countries, but protests have erupted since 2016 in some rural areas against poverty and unemployment. Morocco has averted previous protests with a combination of limited constitutional reforms, heavy policing and hefty public spending.

News

BMW Recalls 11,700 Cars over Wrong Engine Management Software

BMW Recalls 11,700 Cars over Wrong  Engine Management Software

BMW Recalls 11,700 Cars over Wrong Engine Management Software

BMW has announced the recall of over 11,700 cars last Friday after it discovered an issue with the engine management software.

The German auto brand are recalling the cars because a wrong engine management software had been installed on its luxury 5- and 7-Series models. The statement read;

“In the course of internal tests, they discovered that a correctly developed software update was mistakenly assigned to certain unsuitable model-versions”.

BMW issued the statement after a report suggested it had installed software that manipulated emissions of harmful gases such as nitrogen oxide, something its management has always denied.

Years ago Volkswagen was hugely penalized and also reached a multi-billion-dollar U.S. settlement after admitting installing so-called “defeat devices” on its diesel models designed to game emissions tests.

The Dieselgate” emissions scandal has forced VW to set aside 25.8 billion euros ($31.7 billion) to cover fines and related costs, of which it has paid out nearly 20 billion euros.

The models affected were 5- and 7-Series cars made between 2012 and 2017 containing high-performance diesel engines and three turbo chargers.

BMW said the offending software was mistakenly loaded into cars with a different system for removing harmful nitrogen oxides (NOx) from the exhaust than originally intended.

“Corrected software will be made available for these vehicles after approval by the relevant authorities”.